3rd March 2017
Update 28 April 2017
Thank you to everyone who attended our information session and webinar on Annual Complaints Reporting for 2016-17.
Here are a number of downloads and resources that will help your organisation prepare for this year’s annual complaints reporting.
Downloads and links
- Login to the ACR Tool
- Download the Powerpoint presentation
- Annual Complaints Reporting help sheets (access via the ACR Tool)
- Full recording of the webinar (viewable on Youtube)
Your next steps
To prepare for annual complaints reporting, make sure you have:
- Updated your organisation’s Service Details on the ACR Tool
- Updated the Staff Details with Administrator, Level 1 User and Level 2 User access for different staff members within your organisation
- Considered turning on the Complaint Settings to start using the case notes function to record and manage your complaints on an ongoing basis
- Started thinking about how your organisation can start entering complaints data now, so that all you need to do on 1 July 2017 is press the Submit Report button.
You’re invited to an information session on Annual Complaints Reporting for 2016-17.
Disability service providers in Victoria are still required to report to Disability Services Commissioner (DSC) every year about the number, types and outcomes of complaints received.
The FY 2016-17 annual complaints reporting window is 9am 1 July 2017 to 5pm 10 July 2017.
DSC is running a free information session on April 27 in Melbourne on the requirements of reporting for FY 2016-17. This information session will cover topics such as:
- Legislative requirement for disability service providers to report complaints received every year
- Using the Annual Complaints Reporting (ACR Tool) as a year-round complaints register and management tool
- New functions of the ACR Tool including recording individuals data and case notes
- Submitting your annual complaints report to DSC, including deadlines and procedures
Date: Thursday 27 April 2017
Time: 9.30am registration, 10am to 11.30am
Location: Victoria University City Convention Centre
Level 12, 300 Flinders St, Melbourne
“We’ve been using the DSC ACR Tool as our all-in-one complaints register for a number of months, and it has simplified and streamlined the recording and management of complaints within our organisation.
The new secure functionality allowing us to enter case notes, personal information and other complaint details in the ACR Tool has made it much more effective to use as our primary complaints register.”
Director of Service Delivery
St John of God Accord
Unable to attend this information session in person?
We will also be running a webinar of the session for those who can’t attend in person.
For more information, please contact Disability Services Commissioner on email@example.com or 1300 728 187.