Expand Menu Close Menu
Telephone: 1800 677 342

Make a complaint

Making a complaint about an NDIS funded service? Contact the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission

Making a complaint about a DHHS transfer home, funded disability service or TAC funded service?

You can contact us if you’re not happy with your disability service provider in Victoria, Australia. Your family or friends can talk to us on your behalf as well.

Our service is completely free and independent of government and other services.

We will need to know who is involved, what you are not happy about, what you want to happen, and some information about you. With this information, we will work with you and the service provider to make things better.

We recommend that you call our complaints line directly on 1800 677 342. Even if you’re not sure yet if you want to make a complaint, we can provide advice and information to help you decide what you want to do.

There are many ways to make a complaint to the Disability Services Commissioner (DSC):

  • Calling us on 1800 677 342
  • Filling out the online complaint form below and we will call you
  • Emailing us at complaints@odsc.vic.gov.au with your details and we will call you
  • Using TTY on 1300 726 563
  • Using National Relay Service and asking for 1800 677 342
  • Using Skype, which is available by appointment during business hours. Make an appointment by calling or emailing us.
  • Using an interpreter. Click here for more information and to organise an interpreter.

Online Complaints Form

Submit a complaint about a Victorian disability service provider to DSC
  • This complaint is about a disability service provider in Victoria, Australia * Required
  • Is the person making this complaint a participant of NDIS?
    If making this complaint on behalf of someone, please select if they are a participant of the NDIS.
  • This complaint is about a DHHS in-kind, funded or TAC funded service?
    If your concern is related to NDIS supports you can contact the NDIS Commission www.ndiscommission.gov.au.
  • Is your complaint about something that happened before 1 July 2019?
  • When can we call you? * Required

Level 20, 570 Bourke Street,

Melbourne, Victoria, 3000 Australia

Call for enquiries or complaints - 1800 677 342

Email for enquiries or complaints - complaints@odsc.vic.gov.au