Are you a service provider who has received a complaint? Are you not sure what to do next?
Disability Services Commissioner (DSC) can help guide you through managing and successfully resolving complaints, and turning complaints into an opportunity for improvement.
We have a number of educational and informational resources available for service providers. You might be interested in:
Click to access all DSC resources
You may also be interested in our list of external resources for service providers. We also produce a regular newsletter, update our blog with news articles, and offer a list of useful links of other organisations.
About the Annual Complaints Reporting (ACR) tool
The tool is open for the 2020-21 cycle to record and manage complaints.
If you have any questions or require assistance with login details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ACR tool has been developed to provide a user-friendly process for service providers to report their complaints to the Disability Services Commissioner. It is designed to have several benefits for service providers, including:
- Password protected access to your complaint records
- Administration functions that provide flexible options for tool set-up and the establishment of users
- An easy-to-use online interface which collects data in a ‘question and answer’ format
- Easy storage and retrieval of complaints data entered over several sessions, allowing service providers to update complaints throughout the year
- A download function to allow service providers to view and analyse complaints data in a spreadsheet format
- A separate spreadsheet facility to allow service providers to record their own information about complaints to assist with internal complaints management and to link this information with the complaints record entered into this tool via the download function; and
- Note: Information recorded in this downloaded Excel spreadsheet is solely for the use of individual service providers
- A feedback facility for comments and suggestions for improvement to this reporting tool.
This tool is the preferred approach for service providers to report their complaints to the Disability Services Commissioner. Service providers wishing to enquire about alternative methods for submitting reports can contact the Disability Services Commissioner by email email@example.com.
Support for the ACR Tool
Our Factsheet contains useful information about how to use the ACR tool. You can downlad the factsheet by clicking on this link: 02_InfoSheet3a_AnnualComplaintsReportingTool_2019
If you have any questions about how to use the ACR Tool, please check our Frequently Asked Questions. If your question is not answered there, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.